Damn, I thought there was a demo or download. I've already added this to my wishlist on steam... any chance I can get a code to make a video on it? I will still buy it when it releases. always trying to support indie games.
A downloadable game
Welcome To Your Life As A Freelance Pupperazzo
Snap photos of dogs while maintaining your social media presence. Will you hound celebrities in public, or would you rather be taken seriously as an artist? Perhaps you just want to show your friends the cute dog you saw while you were out. It's your choice which direction your career goes, don't screw up!
Dodge between people and obstacles as you try to capture canine beauty on everlasting digital photos. Double jump across buildings to get that lucrative shot of a local dog celebrity just trying to live their life. Slow motion zooming helps capture mid-air moments that actually make you feel something.
When you finally give up your dreams of a stable life as a photographer, commiserate with other amateurs through local multiplayer dog-photo competitions.
True beauty comes from within, but we think these in-game photos are major competitors.
Pupperazzi: the Dog Photography Video Game.
- Lots 'n lots of dogs
- Single-player and couch-competitive gameplay
- First person photographer action
- Dogs With clothes
- Custom matches for a variety of gameplay challenges (Not enough dogs? Too many people? It's your problem now!)
- Saving your favorite shots for [strike]worship[/strike] sharing online
- Music that will definitely get stuck in your head, I'm humming the main theme right now
- Togetherness and promises of fulfillment
|Wishlist On Steam! |
Isobel Shasha - @VideoJames_
Ben Sironko - @BenSironko
Campbell Fletcher - @Clamdroid
Christina McCown - @aghostplant
Alexis Faintreny - @PurpleKami
Fisher Wagg - @StupidMassive
Jack Yeates - @blueskyblue
Ryan Huggins - @TheRyanHuggins
Levi Rohr - @ThatRaincoat
Created in 2019